Circumcision -- 8/10/2006
Circumcision II -- 6/3/2004
Circumcision III, Why Do They Still Resist? -- 10/20/2005
Circumcision IV and C.J.’s Challenge -- 1/4/2007
Update -- Vestigial Organs and Circumcision -- 8/27/2009
- What God Said About Bi-Racial Marriages
- Why Is The Black Man Black and White Man White?
- Homosexuality Updated
- An Intro to GodSaidManSaid
- Is There Life in Outer Space?
- The Perfect Diet (Updated)
- Hauntings, Dead Spirits, and Ghosts
- Which Bible? (Updated) Part I
- Which Bible? (Updated) Part II
Every Thursday | Listen Now
Zechariah 12:10 (KJV)
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.