POWER PAGE -- Knock Out Rough Situations!Speaking these promises in rough situations or in a depressed moment will generate miraculous and instant results.
POWER PAGE -- Knock Out Rough Situations!
- I have repented of my sins and surrendered my life to my Lord Jesus Christ (I John 1:9).
- I am born-again (John 3:3, I Peter 1:22-23, I John 1:7).
- I am a new creature (II Corinthians 5:17).
- I am a child of God (I John 5:1).
- I am baptized with the Holy Ghost (Acts 2:38-39).
- My steps are ordered by the Lord (Psalms 37:23).
- I can speak with new tongues (Mark 16:17).
- The angel of the Lord encamps about me to protect me (Psalms 34:7).
- I can cast out devils (Mark 16:17).
- I am a king and a priest in Christ Jesus (Revelation 1:6).
- I can lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover (Mark 16:18).
- I am a saint (I Corinthians 1:2, Romans 8:27, etc.).
- All things work together for my good (Romans 8:28).
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17).
- In everything give thanks (I Thessalonians 5:18).
- I am able to go up and take the country (Numbers 13:30).
- I can bind and loose on earth and it shall be bound and loosed in Heaven (Matthew 16:19).
- I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loves me (Romans 8:37).
- God always causes me to triumph in Christ (II Corinthians 2:14).
- Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivers him out of them all (Psalms 34:19).
- By the stripes of Jesus I am healed (I Peter 2:24).
- I have power with God (John 14:13-14).
- I love everybody (Matthew 5:44).
- Today is the best day of my life (Romans 8:28, Proverbs 4:18).
- Tomorrow will be better (Romans 8:28, Proverbs 4:18).
- Nothing shall by any means hurt me (Luke 10:19).
- Everything I put my hand to shall prosper (Psalms 1:3).
- This is the day the Lord hath made; I will rejoice and be glad in it (Psalms 118:24).
- What God Said About Bi-Racial Marriages
- Why Is The Black Man Black and White Man White?
- Homosexuality Updated
- Is There Life in Outer Space?
- The Perfect Diet (Updated)
- Hauntings, Dead Spirits, and Ghosts
- Which Bible? (Updated) Part I
- Which Bible? (Updated) Part II
- Sodom and Gomorrah
Malachi 3:16 (KJV)
Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of rememberance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.