INSTANT REPLAY #2 -- Print this and carry with you
- 1. A believer must apply himself to Godly expectations.
- 2. Satan’s contradictions always confront the word of faith.
- 3. Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be better.
- 4. We are to rejoice in all things – even in trials, tribulations, temptations, and afflictions, for they develop Godly muscle and are used by God to bring our faith forth as pure gold.
- 5. God’s promise to His children is not “pie in the sky.”
- 6. God sets the table for those, like Brother Joseph, who wait patiently for suppertime.
Now go to “INSTANT REPLAY #3.”
- What God Said About Bi-Racial Marriages
- Why Is The Black Man Black and White Man White?
- Homosexuality Updated
- Is There Life in Outer Space?
- The Perfect Diet (Updated)
- Hauntings, Dead Spirits, and Ghosts
- Which Bible? (Updated) Part I
- Which Bible? (Updated) Part II
- Sodom and Gomorrah
1 Samuel 15:22 (KJV)
And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.