Which Bible?Amos prophesied of a famine that would come one day -- not a famine for bread, but a famine of hearing the Word of God.
Many thousands of sermons and radio talk show hours have been dedicated to the concept of global conspiracy. Some of the more popular conspirators that have been accused are the Builderbergers, the Rothschilds, the Pope, the Illuminate, the CFR, the Bohemian Society, the World Council of Churches, the Freemasons, the John Birch Society, and many more.
Satan has effectively shifted attention from himself – the Prince of the Power of the Air – to his puppets in the picture of delusion. The real conspiracy has been mounted against the souls of men in a way most have failed to recognize.
Satan has literally convinced the masses that he does not exist or exists in a benign type of way, when he actually sits in Pergamos, Turkey, his capital city, pulling all the strings. Revelation, chapter 2, verses 12-13:
- And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
There is a conspiracy!
The ultimate goal of this Satanic conspiracy is not power, wealth, or even ONE WORLD under Satan’s direct command.
These are merely tools with which to bring about his sick and demented results. Students of God’s word know that Satan has been cast down to the earth. He knows his time is short. The demons cried out unto Christ, “Do you torment us before our time?” The Bible also teaches that the Devil believes in God and trembles.
The ultimate goal to Satan’s conspiracy is to destroy souls.
God has declared that the most valuable commodity in the universe is a Blood-Bought Soul. John 3:16 states: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” Christ’s blood washes clean the souls of men. When the whole Earth is being destroyed with a loud sound and a fervent heat as prophesied in the word of God...when New York is on fire, when Africa is on fire, when Canada is on fire...when it’s over...Death and Hell and all those who love, believe, and make a lie will be cast into Outer Darkness – The Lake of Fire – to be forgotten forever. All that will be left to enjoy God’s eternity will be Blood-Bought Souls – the most valuable commodity in the universe. God knows it!
Satan knows it too. The Bible says that Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy. Satan does not hunt the souls of sinners. God’s word says that they are already dead, in trespasses and sins. You can’t kill that which is already dead. The Devil hunts the living Blood-Bought Souls. Satan knows what God knows – that the most valuable commodity in the universe is a Blood-Bought Soul.
The conspiracy is: to destroy Blood-Bought Souls and to make certain that the road map of deliverance is altered in such a way that sinners cannot find their direction to that fountain of redemption – Christ’s redeeming blood.
Amos prophesies of a famine that would come one day – not a famine for bread, but a famine of hearing God’s Words. It’s here! It’s here!
Satan knows something that the vast, vast majority of the world doesn’t know:
- (All of creation) We have been spoken into existence by God’s Words, spoken by Jesus Christ
- God’s Word is the center of my atomic structure
- All things were created by him and for him and by him all things exist
- (Car example)
- Living outside of the Word is living a lie
SATAN KNOWS ALL THINGS ARE CREATED OUT OF GOD’S WORDS. IN ORDER TO SUCCEED HE MUST CHANGE THEM!
When our great, great, great, etc., grandmother stood in the garden of Eden, Satan established a foundational premise from which he would mount his attack on the souls of God’s creation. Eve was standing by the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and it was here that Satan said, “Yea, hath God said,” He continued his conversation with Eve and told her that God had lied to her. Ever since that moment Satan’s driving motivation is to discredit God’s word. He knows all things collapse unless supported by God’s words. You will continually hear his and his emissaries’ shout: “Did God say?” Satan is busy changing the words. Remember, we are constructed out of words.
In the minds of mankind, Satan is successfully...
- Destroying the absolutes of God’s word
- Making the concept of Biblical inerrency extinct
- Using a myriad of translations to question the King James Version
- Having over 1,700 religious denominations, sects, and cults
- Suggesting there is something wrong with your old King James Version Bible, by supplying us with an army of original Greekers and Hebrewers
- Making opinions more popular than, “It is written.”
Let’s talk about Bible translations. What could be more important than your copy of God’s Words? Language never gets any smarter.
- Add one word and it’s no longer the same
- Twenty-six letters in the alphabet
- Over 50 of the world’s best scholars were used for translating
- First-grader tells teacher
- Because the gainsayers can’t improve on the scholarship, they have attempted to discredit the source
When they say, “In the original Greek...”
- Ask if they’re going to read it in Greek.
- Ask which of the 26-plus Greek texts they are using.
Allow me to give you a brief history of English translations.
Prior to the 1400s there was no printing press.
- It took 10 months to write one Bible
- A 1407 English law forbade English translation
- Then came Gutenberg who invented the printing press
- Imagine, there were over 5,000 New Testament handwritten manuscripts. The first was Wycliff, with a secondary translation from Latin to English
Tindale, printed in 1525 illegally.
- Greek New Testament into English (No Old Testament)
- “I vow to make the boy who drives the plow in England to know more of the scriptures than the Pope does.”
- He smuggled Bibles into England in sacks of flour
- God’s enemy, Tunsdale, burned Bibles. He paid a Pakistani man to buy Tindale Bibles so he could burn them. He didn’t know the Pakistani was a friend of Tindale’s. He told Tunsdale that the price was four times the actual cost. So for every one that Tunsdale burned, Tindale produced three.
- Ten years later in 1535, Tindale was captured and burned at the stake.
- His dying words...”Lord, open the eyes of the King of England.”
Then came Covertile. His work, known as the “Great Bible,” and it was published in 1539.
The English translations I’ve mentioned were either secondary translations, partial translations or were translated by one individual. In 1604, King James authorized the work to begin to translate the word of God into English. This became known as the Authorized King James Version. On grounds of age and scholarship, this translation has been the authority in non-Catholic congregations for over three generations. It has only been recently that a question has arisen. The King James was translated from Hebrew and Greek.
Approximately at the same time the King James Version was commissioned, the Catholic Pope directed an English translation of the Bible known as the Douay. This was a secondary translation. The Douay was translated from Jerome’s Latin Vulgate, which Jerome had translated from the original manuscripts. The problem with a secondary translation is that if the original had an error, you automatically inherited it.
The effort that King James, the head of the English speaking world, embarked upon was colossal.
Between 50 and 60 of the English speaking world’s finest language experts were...
- Taken from three different educational centers: Oxford, Cambridge, Westminster
- Then divided into two groups: Greek and Hebrew
- Further divided into three different segments, making six different committees
- And then the Bible was divided into six different parts including the Apocryphal books
As a footnote, the Old Testament Apocryphal books are still found in the Catholic Douay. The answer to why they were removed from the King James Version is rather simple. Remember, the Old Testament was given to us by the Jewish priests and rabbis. The Rabbinical order would not endorse the Apocryphal books as Holy Writ. In other words, they did not endorse them as God’s inerrent word. The Puritans rejected them as well. Consequently, these non-sanctioned books had been removed.
After the work of translating was divided up it was...
- Then distributed equally between Oxford, Cambridge, and Westminster
- Each man translated his section and read it before the entire committee
- Then the committee would pass the final work to two men who did final editing.
- Finally, it was reviewed by Bancroft, the Archbishop of Canterbury
- It took over six years (1604-1611)
- There was very little difference from Tindale
In this colossal question of “What did God say?,” the concept of something known as the Majority Text is pivotal!
- There are over 5,000 handwritten manuscripts of the New Testament alone, which contain all or part of the New Testament. If the majority of manuscripts said that verse was there, then it was written in the majority text.
- Majority Text is also known as the Traditional Text, Syrian Text, Byzantine Text, Kappa, or common text.
- Harvard scholar, Hill, states that during the Byzantine Period, which spanned 312 AD to 1453 AD, and for nearly three centuries of the Protestant Church, the majority text was the authority.
- Hodge, Professor of New Testament Literature and Exegesis at Dallas Theological Seminary and co-editor of a Greek New Testament book, writes, “Thus the Majority Text, upon which the King James Version is based, has in reality the strongest claim possible to be regarded as an authentic representation of the original text...based on its dominance in the transmissional history of the New Testament text.
- Again Hodge writes, “Modern criticism repeatedly and systematically rejects majority readings on a large scale...This is monstrously unscientific...The Textus Receptus was too hastily abandoned.” (The majority text was gleaned from over 5,000 handwritten manuscripts.)
William Pickering, author of the “Identity of the New Testament Text,” recipient of a Th.M. in Greek Exegesis from Dallas Theological Seminary, and a M.A. and Ph.D. in Linguistics from the University of Toronto wrote...
- “The new versions ignore the over 5,000 Greek manuscripts now extant.” (“Extant” simply means “now existing.”)
- The majority text comes from manuscripts from Greece, Constantinople, Asia Minor, Syria, Alexandria, Africa, Gaul, Southern Italy, Sicily, England, and Ireland.
- Pickering notes: A reading found in only one limited area cannot be original. If a reading died out in the fourth century, we have the verdict of history against it.
- The King James Version has the majority text and geography.
- Metzger, author of “The Text of the New Testament,” writes, “Readings which are early and are supported by witnesses from a wide geographical area have a certain initial presumption in their favour.”
Now let us take a look at the Minority Text. In 1881, a “new” Greek text using the Vatican Manuscript (B) was introduced by Westcott and Hort and has been used as the Greek text for all subsequent versions.
- Philo’s School in Alexandria, Egypt, produced manuscripts of the Old and New Testament, altered to conform to their esoteric teachings. Westcott and Hort used these very manuscripts to alter the traditional Old and New Testaments.
- Westcott and Hort used Vatican Manuscript (B), which was from only one geographical area – Alexandria, Egypt. Remember, the Majority Text on the other hand, comes from manuscripts from Greece, Constantinople, Asia Minor, Syria, Alexandria, Africa, Gaul, Southern Italy, Sicily, England, and Ireland.
Again, Pickering states, “A reading found in only one limited area cannot be original...if a reading died out in the fourth century, we have the verdict of history against it.”
- Westcott and Hort totally reject Textus Receptus (Majority Text) to be the original text of the New Testament, which was honored as such for nearly two centuries. They claim three main types of evidence support their judgement:
- 1. The Syrian (Majority) Text contains combined or conflate readings, which are clearly composed of elements current in earlier forms of text.
- 2. No ante-Nicene Father quotes a distinctively Syrian (Majority) reading.
- 3. When the Syrian (Majority) Text readings are compared with the rival readings, their claim to be regarded as original is found gradually to diminish, and at last to disappear.
- Kenyon’s 1937 text book supports Westcott and Hort. It reads, “The relatively late date...must now be taken as established. The majority text may be dismissed from further consideration.” However, he added, “ If it can be shown, that the readings which Hort called ‘Syrian’ existed before the fourth century, the keystone would be knocked out of the fabric of his theory.”
Researcher G.A. Riplinger weighs in with the following:
- Out it comes! Harvard scholar, Hill writes, “This...[theory] has been abandoned by most present day scholars.” The ninety-six papyri (ancient writing materials)(with the exception of P3, 4, 7, and 14) were all discovered after 1890. Pickering observes:
- In Hort’s day...the early papyri were not extant (existing) – had they been, the W-H theory could scarcely have appeared...Each of the early papyri (A.D.300 or earlier) vindicates some Byzantine [KJV] reading...Bodmer II shows some Syrian readings to be anterior (preceding in time; prior) to corresponding [Aleph and B] readings...[T]he early papyri vindicate Byzantine readings in 660 places where there is a significant variation.
Remember, the Byzantine text is what you have in the King James Bible.
- Pickering cites H.A. Sturz, who wrote The Byzantine Text-Type and New Testament Textual Criticism, and summarized his research concerning the superiority of the KJV text-type, based on the discoveries in the papyri.
- H.A. Sturz...surveyed all the available papyri...each new MS discovered vindicated added Byzantine readings...The magnitude of this vindication can be more fully appreciated by recalling that only about 30% of the New Testament has early papyri attestation...[I]f we had at least three papyri covering all parts of the New Testament, all of the 5000+ Byzantine readings rejected by the critical (eclectic) texts would be vindicated by early papyrus...Henceforth no one may reasonably or responsibly characterize the Byzantine text-type as being...late (meaning not as old)...[A]lthough modern editors continue to reject these readings, it can no longer be argued that they are late.
- A.F.J. Klijn, in his book A Survey of the Researches into the Western Text of the Gospels, compared Aleph and B (fourth century) readings with the papyri (second century). Pickering added to his research and compared the Textus Receptus to Aleph and B. He concluded that the KJV readings (TR) dominated the early papyri to a greater percentage than the readings of the Aleph and B, seen in the new versions.
- Pickering concludes, “[T]he TR has more early attestation than B and twice as much as Aleph – evidently the TR reflects an earlier text than either B or Aleph.”
- Other scholar’s findings reveal results which vindicate the KJV readings.
- G. Zuntz in The Texts of the Epistles writes, “[KJV type] readings previously discarded as late are [in] P46...[A]re all Byzantine readings ancient?...G. Pasquali answers in the affirmative...Papyrus 46 and 45 support the Majority text readings...”
- Metzger says, “Papyrus 75 supports the Majority-text dozens of times. In relation to the [majority] text, P46 (about A.D.200), shows that some readings...go back to a very early period...P66 [has] readings that agree with the [majority]...text type.”
- Hill notes, “Byzantine readings, which most critics have regarded as late, have now been proved by Papyrus Bodmer II to be early readings.”
- The Journal of Theological Studies (London: Oxford University Press) says, “Papyrus 66 supports the readings of the Majority text.”
Remember now, that’s the King James Version.
John W. Burgon, Dean of Chichester was a contemporary of Westcott and Hort. He said, “...the two manuscripts honored by Westcott and Hort are the most depraved.”
- Burgon went on to say, “...without a particle of hesitation, that B and D are two of the most scandalously mutilated texts which are anywhere to be met with: have, become, by whatever process (for their history is wholly unknown), the depositories of the largest amount of fabricated readings, ancient blunders, and intentional perversions of truth, which are discovered in any known copies of the Word of God.
- Finally Burgon writes concerning dissenting manuscripts Vaticanus (b), Sinaiticus (ALEPH), Bezae (D), and Papyrus 75: All four are discovered on careful scrutiny to differ essentially, not only from the 99 out of 100 of the whole body of extant manuscripts, but even from one another.
Doctor Henry Morris, founder of the world renowned Institute of Creation Research, writes,
- Even many King James Bibles have footnotes referring to what are said to be “better manuscripts” which indicate that certain changes should be made in the King James text. But what are these manuscripts, and are they really better? It is significant that almost all of the new versions of the New Testament are based on what is known as the Westcott-Hort Greek text, whereas the King James is based largely on what is known as the Textus Receptus. As far as the Hebrew text is concerned, the King James is based on the Masoretic (meaning, handed down) text, while the modern versions rely heavily on Kittel’s revised Masoretic text.
- The Masoretic text was compiled from the ancient manuscripts of the Old Testament by the Hebrew scholars dedicated to guarding and standardizing the traditional Hebrew text “handed down” from the earlier Hebrew scribes, who had in turn meticulously copied the ancient Hebrew manuscripts, scrupulously guarding against error. As far as the Hebrew text developed by Rudolf Kittel is concerned, it is worth noting that Kittel was a German rationalistic higher critic, rejecting Biblical inerrancy and firmly devoted to evolutionism.
- The men most responsible for alterations in the New Testament text were B.F. Westcott and F.J.A. Hort, whose Greek New Testament was largely updated by Eberhard Nestle and Kurt Aland. All of these men were evolutionists. Furthermore, Westcott and Hort both denied Biblical inerrancy and promoted spiritism and racism. Nestle and Aland, like Kittel, were German theological skeptics.
- Westcott and Hort were also the most influential members of the English revision committee which produced the English Revised Version of the Bible. The corresponding American revision committee which developed the American Standard Version of 1901 was headed by another liberal evolutionist, Philip Schaff. Most new versions since that time have adopted the same presuppositions as those of the 19th century revisers.
- Furthermore, the Westcott-Hort text was mainly based on two early Greek manuscripts, the Sinaiticus and Vaticanus texts, which were rediscovered and rescued from long (and well-deserved) obscurity in the 19th century.
Dr. Morris concluded with this thought:
- So one of the serious problems with most modern English translations is that they rely heavily on Hebrew and Greek manuscripts of the Bible developed by liberals, rationalists, and evolutionists, none of whom believed in the verbal inspiration of the Bible. Is this how God would preserve His word? Would He not more likely have used devout scholars who believed in the absolute inerrancy and authority of the Bible”?
- Contemporary translations as a group have one thing in common: they tend to agree against the KJV in omitting hundreds of words, phrases, and verses. They differ in some 6000 places from the original. Basically, it’s because they have one thing in common: Westcott and Hort. The two most popular manual editions of the Greek text today, Nestles-Aland and U.B.S. (United Bible Society) really vary little from the Westcott-Hort text.
- NIV, The New International Version, which has infiltrated the Christian ranks in dominating proportion, had its beginning in 1965 in Chicago. The translation was funded by the New York International Bible Society. Translators were selected from a long list of denominations, largely from the faculties of seminaries and universities. It was published in September of 1973. Of course its foundation is in the apostate abomination of Westcott and Hort.
- The King James Version is fast becoming a thing of the past. There is a famine!
- First let’s address the idea that the NIV is easier to read than the King James, therefore justifying its existence.
G.A. Riplinger, author of “New Age Bible Versions,” notes an ease-of-readability formula by Flesch-Kincaid:
- The Flesch-Kincaid research company’s Grade Level Indicator betrays the strictly black and white nature of the issue showing the new version’s true colors. The KJV ranks easier in 23 out of 26 comparisons.
The first chapter of the first and last books of both the Old and New Testaments were compared. The average grade level required to understand the King James Version was 5th grade 8th month. The average grade level required to understand the NIV was 8th grade 4th month.
The King James proves easier to read!
But the success of contrary translations has an underlying motivation that is far more serious than most imagine. Remember, we are made out of words – God’s words. Satan knows it; therefore, from the beginning of time he has attempted to change the words. There is a Satanic conspiracy to change the words in order to destroy Blood-Bought Souls and the way of escape.
As in defense law Satan’s task is to plant a reasonable doubt and cast a shadow on the absolutes of God’s word. Satan knows that when there is doubt the mountain won’t move. Satan knows as James records, “But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shell receive any thing from the Lord.” In other words, your Christianity will not work when there is doubt. Satan is effectively creating doubt and confusion so he can become a counterfeit Christ – the ANTI-CHRIST – and ultimately destroy the souls of men.
There is a new religious teaching presently flooding the earth called the New Age Doctrine, which is not in fact new, but simply a type of Hindu theology. Remember, one day soon Satan will step into the temple and confess himself to be God. Satan wants to be like God. He needs a unified religious vehicle to take him there – a one-world religious mind set. New Age theology is attempting to draw the world together under the banner of one God regardless of who he or she is, just as long as it is not the true God of the K.J. Bible and his Christ.
The world is waiting for someone...
- Christianity is waiting for Christ and the great taking up of the church.
- The Jews await the Messiah.
- The New Agers await for one known as the “One.”
Make no mistake about it, he is on the way.
Consider some of the word changes in the NIV. These changes will make it clear that a conspiracy against the souls of men is afoot. Satan must change the words to make himself God. An evolution is taking place.
Westcott and Hort’s New Age translation from which comes the NIV, totally omits entire passages and verses of God’s word.
- For example, the majority-text King James states in Luke 11:2, “When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.” But, in the same passage the NIV says, “When you pray, say: Father, hallowed be your name.” Note in the NIV that the Father is no longer in Heaven. New Age teaching instructs that God is in creation (Mother Earth), the trees, the rocks, in you, and in me. The Hindu people place a red dot on their forehead which denotes the diety within them. This NIV change fits perfectly.
- Again in the same passage the King James says, “Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.” The NIV omits it entirely.
All of Christianity since its inception has prayed to the Father in Jesus’ name because of verses such as John 14:14: The Majority-text King James Version states, If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.” The NIV writes, “You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.” Do you think making prayer requests incorrectly might have some significance?
Believers have a secret weapon against the Devil that has phenomenal power to break down his strongest strongholds. That weapon is fasting and prayer. Isaiah 58:6: “Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?”
Westcott and Hort have expunged the record of this powerful weapon against the Gates of Hell! When Jesus was asked by his disciples why they couldn’t cast out the evil spirit, he replied to them in Mark 9:29 (KJV) by stating, “...This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.” However, the NIV states, “...This kind can come out only by prayer.” Note that the secret weapon, “fasting,” is conveniently omitted by the NIV in Mark 9:29 and also in Matthew 17:21, Acts 10:30, and I Corinthians 7:5. Does it make sense that Satan would want this weapon to be destroyed?
The Christian ranks have long warred against the Devil’s temptations using the example Christ Jesus demonstrates in Luke, chapter 4, verse 8. The majority-text King James Version reads, “And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.” The NIV reads, “Jesus answered, It is written: Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.” “Get thee behind me, Satan:” is totally omitted.
In the majority-text King James it reads in Acts 17:22, “Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars’ hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.” Westcott and Hort’s NIV reads, “Paul then stood up in the meeting of the Areopagus and said: ‘Men of Athens! I see that in every way you are very religious.’” Do you see any difference between the words “superstitious” and “religious?”
In James 4:5, the majority-text King James records, “Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?” In the minority-text NIV we become victimized by God’s own design. It reads, “Or do you think Scripture says without reason that the spirit he caused to live in us envies intensely?” The carnal spirit that dwells in man is a product of man’s sin and not God’s design. In the NIV God becomes the reason for man’s sin.
Hell is geographically located in the bowels of the earth. If you find that funny, take your shovel and begin to dig. After a certain depth, for every foot you dig deeper, the temperature rises. Geologists now claim that the center of the earth is hotter than the surface of the sun. Hell is a place of fire and brimstone, a place of eternal punishment which is finally cast into the Lake of Fire. There is no reprieve. Hell is a teaching which is central to deliverance. On one occasion I asked an audience of believers how many gave their hearts to Christ to escape Hell’s fire. Seventy-five percent of the hands went up.
The power to resist temptation is mightily enhanced by the fear of eternal Hell fire. The majority-text reads in Revelation 20:14-15, “And death and hell were cast into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the Lake of Fire.” In a multitude of places the NIV has changed the name of Hell to Hades. For example, the NIV reads in Revelation 20:14, “Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The Lake of Fire is the second death.” Now, the definitions of Hades and Hell are dramatically different.
The Assyrian culture introduced the idea of Hades as an intermediate state. They called it the Happy Fields. The Egyptian Hades was called “Amenti,” a place of dreamless sleep. Note, “dreamless sleep.” You know from experience that if you’re having a bad dream, it’s almost like being there? So to make Hades absolutely harmless, the Egyptians define it as a place of dreamless sleep. Does this New Age Hell sound like much of a deterrent to sin to you. Satan changes the words to destroy the souls of men. Satan creates confusion and doubt. Remember, he knows that where there is doubt, the mountain won’t move.
New Age doctrine teaches the Circle of Life. Reincarnation is central to this demonic doctrine – a world that never ends. This won’t fit well with the majority-text King James Version because of droves of scriptures such as Matthew 28:20 where Jesus Christ says, “Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” Satan, in the NIV, has changed the words again. It reads, “And teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Note, not the end of the world, but the NIV says the end of the age, and it changes it in verse after verse after verse. An age is simply a period of time such as the Iron Age, the Industrial Age, the Ice Age, etc. Instead of the end of the world, the NIV gives us the circle of life – the New Age doctrine.
Now, according to the NIV, the end of the world is in question. So you should not be surprised that the beginning is also in question.
Buddha says, “No origin can be perceived.” This teaching facilitates the concept of the Circle of Life. Wouldn’t you know it?...Westcott and Hort’s NIV concurs over and over again. For example, the majority-text King James says in Acts 15:18, “Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.” The NIV says, “that have been known for ages.” This example is not a remote occurrence. Buddha fits right in.
Satan is changing the words! I’ve just mentioned a few examples of doubt and deception regarding...
- God’s position in heaven
- Proper prayer to the Father in Jesus’ name
- The believers’ secret weapon against Satan...FASTING
- Warfare against the Devil
- “Superstitious” becomes “religious”
- Man becomes a victim of God
- Hell fire and eternal damnation become a place of dreamless sleep
- According to Westcott and Hort’s NIV, the world never ends
- According to Westcott and Hort’s NIV, the world never had a beginning
One final example is Isaiah 14:12 where, in the NIV, Lucifer experiences a name change – from Lucifer to Morning Star – a name reserved for Jesus Christ himself. The King James writes, “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!” The minority-text NIV writes, “How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn.”
G.A. Riplinger’s research points out that not only do the apostate minority-text manuscripts, Sinaiticus and Vaticanus, disagree with the vast, vast majority, but they also disagree with each other! The 8,000 changes in B and the 9,000 changes in Aleph are not the same changes. When their changes are added together, they alter the majority-text in about 13,000 places. This equals two changes for every verse. Together they omit 4,000 words, add 2,000, transpose 3,500, and modify 2,000.
The changing of God’s words has literally demolished major foundational Biblical positions. Satan is preparing to confess himself to be God! Westcott and Hort have helped to substantially prepare the way. Beware of wolves in sheep’s clothing. Beware of the scribes – the book publishers!
This major Satanic evolution is taking place right under our very noses. Satan must become God. Evil must become good, even as Isaiah the prophet prophesies. The word of God declares of Satan in II Thessalonians 2:4, “Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.”
Remember, evil must become good in order for Satan to become the false Christ the world will adore. Evil is evolving into good.
- God and his Christ have been thrown out of our schools.
- God has been thrown out of our government.
- If Jesus Christ came incognito and ran for the office of President of America, he could not get elected.
- If Jesus Christ came incognito to 990 out of 1,000 of the world’s confessing Christian churches, he would be thrown out of their pulpits!
If that sounds ridiculous, think on this...
Jesus Christ believes in the Biblical record of a 6,000-year-old Earth. That means no evolution of any ilk. He believes in Blood redemption, which many churches refer to as slaughterhouse religion. Jesus Christ believes in speaking in new tongues, in laying hands on the sick, and casting out devils. According to Jesus Christ, homosexuality and abortion are gross wickedness. Jesus Christ believes he is returning a second time to receive a blood-washed church unto himself in the clouds. Jesus Christ would not endorse the work of Westcott and Hort, the NIV, or the rest of their apostate kin. Jesus Christ believes that women should not inhabit the pulpits of his church. I hope you get the idea.
Satan’s demented desire is to destroy blood-bought souls. He has mounted a conspiracy to change God’s words, which in turn will evolve evil into good and destroy the way of escape.
King James Bible
Morris, H., Founder of Institute for Creation Research
Riplnger, G.A., “New Age Bible Versions,” AV Publications
- What God Said About Bi-Racial Marriages
- Why Is The Black Man Black and White Man White?
- Homosexuality Updated
- Is There Life in Outer Space?
- The Perfect Diet (Updated)
- Hauntings, Dead Spirits, and Ghosts
- Which Bible? (Updated) Part I
- Which Bible? (Updated) Part II
- Sodom and Gomorrah
Isaiah 30:1 (KJV)
Woe to the rebellious children, saith the Lord; that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin: